If you trade with a live MT4 (MetaTrader 4) account with another broker, you can link it to Darwinex and have access to an in-depth analysis of your trading strategy.
To be able to link your account you don't need to change your current broker.
However, the following requirements must be met:
- Your broker has to allow access to your account's full trading history.
- At least 50% of the trades need to last more than 10 minutes.
- At least 95% of the trades were opened on assets offered by Darwinex.
- At least 95% of the account's total return was achieved on assets offered by Darwinex.
How to link an MT4 account
Go to the "Link your MT4 account" page and follow these steps to link your MT4 account.
The first analysis can take in between 24-48 hours and you will be notified when it has been completed.
Once linked, your account will be analyzed once a day.
Want to know more?
- Analysis. You will be able to both analyze your trades in detail and share your results with whomever you like. Your linked account will be analyzed in exactly the same way as live Darwinex trading accounts.
- Changes to the investor password. If you change the investor password of your linked MT4 account, our algorithms will stop analyzing this account. You will need to update the password so we can carry on analyzing your account.
- NO DARWIN. Only accounts trading with Darwinex are eligible to create a DARWIN and thus participate in our DarwinIA trading challenge. If you wish to create a DARWIN and manage AuM from both Darwinex and other investors, you are more than welcome to migrate your linked account's track record into a live Darwinex MT4 account.