Darwinex currently offers 4 financial assets for trading: FX, and CFDs on Indices, Shares and Commodities.
We currently offer 42 currency pairs with leverage from 20:1 to 200:1.
For retail clients maximum leverage is 30:1 for major currency pairs with all other pairs having a maximum leverage of 20:1. Should you meet the criteria to be classified as a Professional Client, you can access leverage up to 200:1
We currently offer CFDs on 10 of the world's most important indices:
- AUS200: ASX 200 (Australia)
- FCHI40: CAC 40 (France)
- GDAXI: DAX (Germany)
- J225: Nikkei 225 (Japan)
- NDX: Nasdaq 100 (USA)
- SPA35: Ibex 35 (Spain)
- SPX500: S&P 500 (USA)
- STOXX50E: Eurostoxx 50 (Eurozone)
- UK100: FTSE 100 (UK)
- WS30; Dow Jones Industrial Average (USA)
The maximum leverage permitted for Retail clients is 20:1 on all indices save SPA35 where it is 10:1. The corresponding leverage limits for Professional clients are 50:1 and 33:1 respectively.
CFDs on Commodities
Darwinex offers access to 4 USD denominated CFDs on commodities. These are:
- XAUUSD: Gold
- XNGUSD: Natural Gas
- XPTUSD: Platinum
- XTIUSD: West Texas Crude
Leverage for Retail clients ranges from 10:1 to 20:1 while for Professional clients it ranges from 25:1 to 100: 1
CFDs on shares
Darwinex currently offers direct market access (DMA) to the 30 DJIA constituent stocks and to a selection of CFDs of the most liquid NYSE and Nasdaq stocks. In total, we offer access to 250 US stocks.
Leverage for both Retail and Professional clients is capped at 5:1.
Related videos and podcasts
- Webinar recording on why CFDs (deservedly) enjoy a terrible reputation with experienced traders.
- Webinar recording on how Darwinex's Single Stock CFDs Offering Works
- Podcast on how Darwinex stands apart from the prevailing conflicted Cash for Dealers model.