Darwinex currently offers 4 financial assets for trading: FX, Indices, Commodities CFDs, and single stocks CFDs.
We currently offer 42 currency pairs.
For retail clients, the maximum leverage is 30:1 for major currency pairs with all other pairs having a maximum leverage of 20:1.
Should you meet the criteria to be classified as a Professional Client, you can access leverage up to 200:1
We currently offer CFDs on 10 of the world's most important indices:
- AUS200: ASX 200 (Australia)
- FCHI40: CAC 40 (France)
- GDAXI: DAX (Germany)
- J225: Nikkei 225 (Japan)
- NDX: Nasdaq 100 (USA)
- SPA35: Ibex 35 (Spain)
- SPX500: S&P 500 (USA)
- STOXX50E: Eurostoxx 50 (Eurozone)
- UK100: FTSE 100 (UK)
- WS30; Dow Jones Industrial Average (USA)
The maximum leverage permitted for Retail clients is 16:1 on all indices except SPA35 where it is 10:1.
The corresponding leverage limits for Professional clients are 20:1.
CFDs on Commodities
Darwinex offers access to 4 USD denominated CFDs on commodities. These are:
- XAUUSD: Gold
- XNGUSD: Natural Gas
- XPTUSD: Platinum
- XTIUSD: West Texas Crude
Leverage for Retail clients ranges from 10:1 to 20:1 while for Professional clients it ranges from 20:1 to 33:1.
CFDs on shares
Darwinex currently offers direct market access (DMA) to the 30 DJIA constituent stocks and to a selection of CFDs of the most liquid NYSE and Nasdaq stocks.
In total, we offer access to approx 250 US stocks.
Leverage for both Retail and Professional clients is capped at 5:1.
Related videos and podcasts
- Webinar recording on why CFDs (deservedly) enjoy a terrible reputation with experienced traders.
- Webinar recording on how Darwinex's Single Stock CFDs Offering Works
- Podcast on how Darwinex stands apart from the prevailing conflicted Cash for Dealers model.