Discover what criteria your DARWIN needs to meet to enter a default filter.
As the number of DARWINs listed on our exchange keeps growing by the day, many investors on our platform reach out to us asking how to build their portfolio. With this in mind and in order to make life easier for investors, we created a number of default filters.
Here is what criteria your DARWIN needs to meet to enter a predefined filter.
- Most Investors. Made up of the 20 DARWINs which are currently being replicated by the highest number of investors.
- Good scores. Includes DARWINs with a good grade combination in the 12 Investment Attributes, excluding Capacity.
- Return >50%. Includes the DARWINs which have a return of over 50% since they were created, and that therefore have a quote price above 150,
- On fire. Includes the DARWIN which have yielded the best returns over the last three months whilst maintaining a moderate drawdown.
- Trending. Contains the 20 most popular DARWINs for new investors over the last month.
- Promising. Includes the DARWINs with a good combination of score in 11 of the investable attributes, but that still lack experience.
- Latest. Contains the new DARWINs published that week.
- Community DARWINs. Made up of the DARWINs whose trading depends on the internal data generated but the trading strategies which trade with Darwinex.
- Under the radar. DARWINs with good scores in the investable attributes which currently manage less than $500k and have at least 6 months history at Darwinex, as well as a low monthly Divergence (>-0.5%).
- Invested in the Past. Includes the DARWINs you have invested in over the last two months but are no longer in your portfolio.