Darwinex is the trading name of Tradeslide Trading Tech Ltd.
Darwinex is the trading name of Tradeslide Trading Tech LTD, a broker and asset manager authorized, supervised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, with FRN 586466.
The FCA strategic objective is to ensure that the relevant markets function well and their operational objectives are to:
- protect consumers – we secure an appropriate degree of protection for consumers
- protect financial markets – we protect and enhance the integrity of the UK financial system
- promote competition – we promote effective competition in the interests of consumers
Therefore, being FCA-regulated implies that they periodically verify our solvency, internal procedures, how we manage both customer data and monies, as well as how our personnel is qualified.
We hold a MiFID passport to deliver our services to all EU countries.
- On why brokers need to be regulated:
- On MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) and retail trading: