Creating a DARWIN provides you with an additional source of income as providers receive 15% of the net profits of any AuM in their DARWIN.
What is a DARWIN?
A DARWIN is a liquid financial asset that is listed on the DARWIN Exchange.
It replicates the trading strategy of the trader with approximately a 60% discount on all the execution commissions when compared to ones paid by the trader.
DARWIN leverage is always managed by Darwinex's risk engine which, under certain circumstances, intervenes to protect investors’ capital.
Advantages of listing a DARWIN
- Extra income. Creating a DARWIN provides you with an additional source of income since traders receive 15% of the net profits obtained by investors in the DARWIN.
For your information, DARWINs enjoy wholesale brokerage commissions, which means both higher returns and performance fees for the DARWIN provider.
- DarwinIA. Thanks to the DarwinIA trading challenge, Darwinex invests seed capital every month in those DARWIN who meet the defined criteria. Your DARWIN could be one of them!
- Substantial discounts in execution commissions. depending on the D-Score of the DARWIN, DARWIN providers will be eligible for up to 40% discount on their trading commissions.
- Intellectual Property protection. Darwinex ensures that the only way to "copy" a trader's strategy is by buying the DARWIN which replicates the underlying strategy. You may read more HERE.
- Legal coverage to be paid for investor profits. Since Darwinex is regulated by the FCA (UK) as both a broker and an asset manager, we provide our traders with legal coverage so they can get paid 15% in performance fees of the net profits generated by their investors LEGALLY.
Healthy leverage & continuous improvement
- There's no need to use extreme leverage to live off your trading talent. Becoming a DARWIN provider offers you the possibility to leverage your trading talent with investment capital so you don't need to use extreme leverage with your own capital. In fact, trading with a healthy leverage is a prerequisite for obtaining sustainable returns in the medium/long term and attracting investment capital.
- Our analytical toolkit that evaluates both trading strategies and DARWINs can help you to make your strategy more robust.
Related videos and podcasts
On how retail traders should really approach trading for a living.
On the fact that if you trade peanuts, the best you can make is peanuts regardless of how well you trade them.
On how to have your own Hedge Fund without the legal burden of creating one.