Darwinex offers you different types of account depending on the assets with which you want to trade
Account types to trade CFDs
Depending on the asset you'd like to trade, Darwinex offers you 2 CFDs account types:
Accounts for trading CFDs on Forex, Indices and Commodities
At Darwinex you may open MT4 and/or MT5 accounts to be able to trade in the following assets in CFD format (contract for difference):
- Stocks (USA)
- ETFs (USA)
Advantages and minimum deposit on CFD accounts
These two types of CFD account offer multiple advantages for traders:
- Possibility to create your own DARWIN
- Raise capital from investors (there are already more than 75 million USD invested in the DARWINs). You may check the performance fees generated by DARWINs providers in our
Hall of Fame
- Participate in our monthly DarwinIA challenge, where we assign up to 10 million euros of capital to the best 150 DARWINs every single month. Check the current ranking HERE.
The minimum deposit to be able to operate with this types of account in CFD format is €500.
Account Types for Trading IBKR Stocks and/or Futures*
In order to trade IBKR stocks and/or futures in Darwinex you have to meet the following requirements:
- Complete the application process
- Deposit a minimum of €10,000 in the account
- Apply for an Interactive Brokers account with Darwinex.
Depending on the type of account you choose, you will have the possibility to create DARWIN, attract investor capital and participate in DarwinIA as is the case with CFD accounts.
You can consult the different types of account to trade with shares and/or futures HERE.
*Note: Only available for clients registered with our UK (FCA) regulated entity, NOT for clients with our EU (CNMV) regulated entity.