Things to know about our deposit and withdrawal methods
- Minimum amounts
- How can I deposit funds into my wallet?
- How can I withdraw money from my wallet?
- Do you charge any fee for deposits or withdrawals?
- Restrictions on deposits and withdrawals by bank transfer
1. Minimum amounts
The minimum amount for the first deposit is 500 EUR / USD / GBP for individual / joint Darwinex accounts and 10,000 EUR / USD / GBP for corporate Darwinex accounts.
The minimum amount for subsequent deposits is 100 EUR/UD/GBP.
The minimum amount for withdrawals is 10 EUR/USD/GBP.
2. How can I deposit funds into my wallet?
You can wire from a bank account in the same name as your Darwinex account.
We also support Trustly - a payment method that allows you to make bank transfers from your online bank without leaving our site. This method is available for bank accounts in countries accepted by Trustly as indicated in the table of deposits and withdrawal methods.
You can also use 3D-Secure enrolled Mastercard, VISA or VISA Electron credit / debit cards up to 10,000, Skrill up to 5,000 and PayPal up to 2,000 EUR / USD / GBP per account holder. These are not monthly or yearly limits but totals per account holder. We are strict about this, so please only use cards / Skrill / PayPal for urgent deposits.
3. How can I withdraw money from my wallet?
All deposit methods are available also for withdrawing, with the following specifications.
- Before first processing a withdrawal by bank wire, we will require proof of bank account ownership in the form of a bank statement. Verification of this may take up to 1 business day.
- Deposits from cards, Skrill or PayPal must be withdrawn to the card or Skrill / PayPal account which was the source of the deposit. A maximum of 100% of the funds deposited by each of these methods can be withdrawn using these same methods.
4. Do you charge any fee for deposits or withdrawals?
A EUR / GBP / USD 5 commission applies to deposits by bank wire below EUR / GBP / USD 500. Additional charges by our bank may apply in case of USD deposits by bank wire below 2,000 USD. In case of deposits from Skrill / PayPal, we pass to customers a 0.5% commission. In the rest of deposits, we cover commissions.
In the case of withdrawals, we pass all applicable withdrawal costs to customers.
5. Restrictions on deposits and withdrawals by bank transfer
Payments coming from a bank account that is not opened in the name of the Darwinex account holder or is held with a bank located in either of the following countries, will be rejected.
Afghanistan, American Samoa, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Benin, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Congo (Zaire), Cote D'ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Grenada, Guam, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Kenya, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macao, Macedonia, Mali, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Myanmar/Burma, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, North Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of Korea), Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Saint Lucia, Samoa, Sao Tome And Principe, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, US Virgin Islands, USA, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.