Things to know about our deposit and withdrawal methods.
- Minimum amounts
- How can I deposit funds into my wallet?
- How can I withdraw money from my wallet?
- Do you charge any fee for deposits or withdrawals?
- Restrictions on deposits and withdrawals by bank transfer
1. Minimum amounts
The minimum amount for the first deposit is 500 EUR / USD / GBP for individual / joint Darwinex accounts and 10,000 EUR / USD / GBP for corporate Darwinex accounts.
The minimum amount for subsequent deposits is 100 EUR/USD/GBP, except by bank wire where the minimum deposit is always 500 EUR / USD / GBP.
The minimum amount for withdrawals is 10 EUR/USD/GBP.
2. How can I deposit funds into my wallet?
You can wire from a bank account in the same name as your Darwinex account.
You can also use 3D-Secure enrolled Mastercard, VISA or VISA Electron credit / debit cards up to 20,000 and Skrill up to 5,000 EUR / USD / GBP per account holder. These are not monthly or yearly limits but totals per account holder. We are strict about this, so please only use cards / Skrill for urgent deposits.
Note: Card payments are only available under our UK (FCA) regulated entity, customers from our EU (CNMV) regulated entity can only deposit and withdraw via bank transfer.
3. How can I withdraw money from my wallet?
All deposit methods are available also for withdrawing, with the following specifications.
- Before first processing a withdrawal by bank wire, we will require proof of bank account ownership in the form of a bank statement. Verification of this may take up to 1 business day.
- Deposits from cards or Skrill must be withdrawn to the card or Skrill account which was the source of the deposit. A maximum of 100% of the funds deposited by each of these methods can be withdrawn using these same methods.
4. Do you charge any fee for deposits or withdrawals?
Charges by our bank may apply in case of USD deposits by bank wire below 2,000 USD. In case of deposits from Skrill, we pass to customers a 0.5% commission. In the rest of deposits, we cover commissions.
In the case of withdrawals, we pass all applicable withdrawal costs to customers.
5. Restrictions on deposits and withdrawals by bank transfer
Payments from / to a bank account that is not opened in the name of the Darwinex account holder or is held with a bank located in a jurisdiction to which legal and regulatory apply, will be rejected.