We put at your disposal search tools, filters and lists.
The DARWIN Exchange lists an ever larger number of DARWINs. To select the those you wish to invest in, we put at your disposal search tools, filters (predefined and personalized) and lists.
There are 10 predefined filters.
- Most Investors. Made up of the 20 DARWINs which are currently being replicated by the highest number of investors.
- Good scores. Includes DARWINs with a good grade combination in the 12 Investment Attributes, excluding Capacity.
- Return >50%. Includes the DARWINs which have a return of over 50% since they were created, and that therefore have a quote price above 150,
- On fire. Includes the DARWIN which have yielded the best returns over the last three months whilst maintaining a moderate drawdown.
- Trending. Contains the 20 most popular DARWINs for new investors over the last month.
- Promising. Includes the DARWINs with a good combination of score in 11 of the investable attributes, but that still lack experience.
- New. Contains the new DARWINs published that week.
- Community DARWINs. Made up of the DARWINs whose trading depends on the internal data generated but the trading strategies which trade with Darwinex.
- Under the radar. DARWINs with good scores in the investable attributes which currently manage less than $500k and have at least 6 months history at Darwinex, as well as a low monthly Divergence (>-0.5%).
- Invested in the Past. Includes the DARWINs you have invested in over the last two months but are no longer in your portfolio.
Along with the predefined filters, Darwinex provides you with a search bar so you can find any DARWIN listed on our market. This can be found at the top right hand corner - magnifying glass symbol - and you just have to key in the three letters which idenitify the DARWIN in question and click on the drop down.
- Save your Favourites. As you go finding DARWINs which you like, save them as ''Favourites'' to keep them at hand.
- Diversify your porfolio. Do not focus all you investment on just one DARWIN. It is much better to create a diversified portfolio made up of various DARWINs in order minimise your portfolio's risk.
- Practise in demo. Always pracise in demo before starting to invest with a live account.